Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Your Resume' - to get hired- working for God

So many of us have had to develop a resume' or a portfolio for various job-related or educational-related reasons. We compile a list of our trainings and our skills; our employment history etc. I wonder, if God was "hiring" to work for HIM, if I would be qualified? Here are a few things on an average resume': name,address,phone,objective,certifications,experience,relevant interests,education. Jesus told the men on the seashore simply, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19. FOLLOW him....that's all he requires...I'm pretty sure He provides on-the-job training. It doesn't matter your name, where you live, your objective, certifications, experience, relevant interests nor education; He will take you on and train you, IF you "follow after HIM".