Friday, September 23, 2011

one day fine..the next day...horrendous.


Our dear Bro. Haney is suffering a disease that is all too common. Just a few days ago our neighbor was diagnosed with the same condition: inoperable brain tumor.

It is remarkable to me how quickly these things come about. My neighbor worked full time and one day just forgot how to drive to work. When her daughter suggested she go to the clinic, she remarked that she did not know how to drive there either. A few hours later at the ER, she was given the grave diagnosis.

One day fine; another day incapable of most anything.

I hear you Lord, you are reminding me to fill each day with love and joy and deal with difficult circumstances that come our way with GUTSY faith.

Dear Lord, touch our dear Bro, Haney, he is such a fine man with such integrity. And touch my neighbor Bev, who really needs your comfort and peace.