Friday, July 2, 2010

The NDJ club?

It is so trendy of a message; a preacher could preach it TODAY in any pulpit.


Ezekiel, (in chapter 14) linked Noah, Daniel and Job together several times as examples of how we may have to stand alone in our faith at times.
I literally shouted out, "Wow!", each time I read the verses with these men named together. It caused me to ponder and be amazed that Ezekiel looked to them as heroes of faith just as we do.

Noah stood alone.
Daniel stood alone.
Job stood alone.

We may have to at times too.

Noah was greatly rewarded.
Daniel was greatly rewarded.
Job was greatly rewarded.

God sees when we choose to stand for Him in spite of the odds.

I am sure all three of these men had their times of sadness and fear, but yet they stood.....

"Wow!" That is all I can think to respond to this message from Ezekiel.

Do you want to join the club? The meetings are all in that secret place with God.